Apple Event Live Streamed by Vertex?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by phantomsd, Oct 3, 2011.

1. phantomsd macrumors 6502

phantomsd

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Their attempt will be short lived, especially after they pretty much advertising that they will be doing this, Apple will cut them off.

With WWDC almost anyone can buy a ticket to the event and then attempt this since its nearly impossibly to control what 5,500 attendee's do, but not on Apple's campus.

The media guest are limited and carefully selected because the auditorium can only hold 250-300 people, these guest should consider themselves lucky and anyone caught streaming the event unauthorized will probably be black-listed from future Apple events.

3. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

probably like the previous streams of events w/out live streaming... by recording it CAM style and live streaming it since they are using justinTV. ;)

4. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm just going to follow the live text updates with images. Even when Apple live streamed their event in the past, I think I preferred the live text updates better. Theres just something about refreshing the page every couple of seconds and reading new exciting details from the event and scrambling to keep up. It's fun and exciting.

It's also better since I'm going to have class during the keynote. I can always watch the keynote later that afternoon since Apple typically posts it up quickly.