Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's virtual "California Streaming" event kicked off on Tuesday, September 14th, 2021.

Recap Video of what was announced:

Apple provided a live video stream on its website, on YouTube, and in the company's TV app across its platforms. We updated this article with live blog coverage and issued Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account as the keynote unfolded.

Live blog transcript ahead...

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Apple Event Sept 2021: iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and More Announced

Last edited:
Reactions: AXs
Thank you for the coverage! MacRumors!

Let’s go. Ready to see what Apple will present. I’ll be ordering an iPhone and Apple Watch. This year biggest event is finally here. Get ready to get blown away :)

My soul is ready ✔️
My body is ready ✔️
My wallet is ready ✔️

Mr. Cook and Mr. Cue… we are ready to party 🎉

467F98D7-93AA-4480-8F81-1E63F899F5A8.gif

Last edited:

Cosmosent

macrumors 68020
Apr 20, 2016
La Jolla, CA
The last time Apple was able to surprise EVERYONE was when they released the 5s, with its register-rich A7 processor (i.e., the first-ever 64-bit processor in a mainstream smartphone, & it was a dual-core).

I remember that day well, I was working at QCOM at the time.

That was a long time ago !

Since then, NO real surprises !

This year, I think the three AI-based Photo Filters could Steal the Show.

They are Flying under the Radar, but if Apple did a really good job when them (which they could have), they could surprise, BIG time !

Anyway, that's my $0.02.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
While a never talked about potential (and likely or good reason), I'd be ok if, amongst other things, they announced they were expanding their iUP to include Apple Watch. And at some point, I'd be ok seeing that extend to other Apple hardware **cough** MacBook Pro **cough** ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.