Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mark28

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
http://i.imgur.com/aLGOQ.jpg

Seems Samsung has been using the same design before Apple even introduced their iPhone.

Samsung should actually be the one to sue Apple for stealing their design and buttons :eek:

Piarco

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2004
Londinium
http://i.imgur.com/aLGOQ.jpg

Seems Samsung has been using the same design before Apple even introduced their iPhone.

Samsung should actually be the one to sue Apple for stealing their design and buttons :eek:

From Appleinsider who are already all over this:
"While the F700 was indeed announced at CeBIT in 2006, the actual phone wasn't shown until February 2007 -- a month after Apple showed off the iPhone"

Full article here.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
The current galaxy samsung phones are near exact copies of the iPhone in terms of the shape and pictures, colours, and symbols in the OS.

All phones have buttons under the screen and an ear piece above the screen. Apple also would have been working on the iPhone long before this Samsung piece of trash was announced BTW I'm not an iPhone fanboy and am in fact planning on buying a blackberry torch when the new ones comes out.

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
The only failure I see here is the OP's title of this thread and the also the fail of the OP to not do any research of his/her own before posting.

Remember boys and girls, not everything you read is true or correct.

maclaptop

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2011
Western Hemisphere
The best aspect of this thread is the attention it's drawing to the excellent Galaxy S line of phones.

Long before entering the US market, they were the largest sellers in the rest of the continent. As a result Samsung decided to bring them to the big 4 carriers in the US.

Becoming even more successful, by popular demand Samsung has just finished the cutting edge Galaxy S 2.

Disappointed with Apple's complacent attitude towards a complete refresh of the iPhone 4, they've given me the perfect reason to defect.

I've just pre ordered an SGS2, I plan to enjoy that while Apple attempts to recover.

eawmp1

macrumors 601
Feb 19, 2008
FL
The best aspect of this thread is the attention it's drawing to the excellent Galaxy S line of phones.

Long before entering the US market, they were the largest sellers in the rest of the continent. As a result Samsung decided to bring them to the big 4 carriers in the US.

Becoming even more successful, by popular demand Samsung has just finished the cutting edge Galaxy S 2.

Disappointed with Apple's complacent attitude towards a complete refresh of the iPhone 4, they've given me the perfect reason to defect.

I've just pre ordered an SGS2, I plan to enjoy that while Apple attempts to recover.

We get it, you hate Apple. As the majority of your 211 posts in the past 2 weeks here are blatantly anti-Apple, I can only assume you are here to troll.

BlindMellon

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2011

i tell ya, if apple didn't have iOS, this phone would kill it. and it looks like they did a helluva job with their android overlay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.