Apple Fans Are Lucky

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shadrap, Jul 16, 2010.

1. shadrap macrumors 6502

Does everyone realize how lucky they are that Apple has Steve Jobs. I know he may be a quirky guy. But as a business owner with passion for what I do, it is evident how much he actually cares about the products. There is no denying that Apple products are the best built in the world and that AppleCare is the best service in the industry.

I am a former Palm Pre and Android Guy. Their is no comparison. The software and hardware integration is the best period. I am sure that this would not have been possible without Steve's influence.

For example look at Dan Hesse. He looks like a used car salesman that doesn't even like the product he is selling. I came from the Evo which is a great competitor, but the iPhone's integration of hardware and software can not be beat.

I am not a fanboy and have not been loyal to any carrier in the past. But I will be loyal to Apple Products for as long as they develop with the same passion.

2. Hype2k2 macrumors 6502

Hype2k2

Great he admitted to a problem, while mudslinging. You are now a fan boy.

3. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

And you are a troll. Buh-bye!

4. Hype2k2 macrumors 6502

Hype2k2

Yes, I am a troll replying to an already retarded topic. Great to know.

5. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

Steve Jobs is a very interesting and persuasive guy.

I give him a lot of credit, he has accomplished some absolutely amazing things in his life.

As you noted, he also seems to really care, which is outside the realm of the owners of most companies, and almost all large public companies.

6. Branskins macrumors 65816

If even if you don't like the guy, you have to admit that he really wooed the press. He really showed compassion and concern even if you think he was lying. He knows how to handle himself very well. It's as if he took all of this chaos and reduced it to something simple: if you like, it good, if not return it or use a case. It really is that simple now, whereas before everyone was spouting their theories.

He really created some order from all the chaos.