Apple files patent for Second-Life Style store

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Watabou, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

2. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

patent a store structure? Did I get it wrong? or this is just simply pointless?

3. Watabou thread starter macrumors 68040

Watabou

Yeah I thought of that before. And I think it is for the online store(I could be wrong about this) which makes it a bit more pointless.

And doesn't this make this a bit more complicated?
    I mean I hate those flash based websites. They are too complicated and take too long to load.
    Imagine walking through the online store though. You go over to the genius bar and stuff and maybe checking out the 3d models in notebooks and ipods. Love and hate it together.

4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

That would be as and pointless as patenting a business process/idea -- oh wait they do that also don't they.

5. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

I hate analogues, most case it provides cases poster think is "comparable" while in reality its not, lol. altho I use it myself too,

I just don't feel this patent would help anything, not to mention it sounds strange, does apple want to patent a current Earth and ask nobody to make another one?

But I guess we shouldn't make a big fuss about something isn't real yet, these corporations file zillions of patent all the times, most of them went nowhere...