Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
patent a store structure? Did I get it wrong? or this is just simply pointless?

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
United States
patent a store structure? Did I get it wrong? or this is just simply pointless?

Yeah I thought of that before. And I think it is for the online store(I could be wrong about this) which makes it a bit more pointless.

And doesn't this make this a bit more complicated?
I mean I hate those flash based websites. They are too complicated and take too long to load.
Imagine walking through the online store though. You go over to the genius bar and stuff and maybe checking out the 3d models in notebooks and ipods. Love and hate it together.

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
That would be as and pointless as patenting a business process/idea -- oh wait they do that also don't they.
I hate analogues, most case it provides cases poster think is "comparable" while in reality its not, lol. altho I use it myself too,

Yeah I thought of that before. And I think it is for the online store(I could be wrong about this) which makes it a bit more pointless.
I just don't feel this patent would help anything, not to mention it sounds strange, does apple want to patent a current Earth and ask nobody to make another one?

But I guess we shouldn't make a big fuss about something isn't real yet, these corporations file zillions of patent all the times, most of them went nowhere...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.