apple finally fixed it

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by blondee028, Nov 18, 2014.

1. blondee028 macrumors member

Ok got my new iMac about 6 months ago..seriously hated it and was getting ready to throw it in the box and return it to the apple store. The stupid beach ball always coming up. since yosemite talk about slow you have no idea..it felt like years ago when the first computer came out..loading loading loading get coffee still loading you get the picture. after many many calls to apple care I made a appointment to bring it to the genius bar..but its a 21.5 desktop so I went to box it up and I couldn't carry it ( being 71 its not easy) so I put it back on the desk and downloaded Opera hum that worked...downloaded firefox hum that worked...downloaded chrome hum that worked...well yesterday apple finally released a update and low and behold Safari finally works super fast like it should have from the beginning . Videos didn't play before now everything works..Much happier now but I must say it took them long enough.. They also sent the update for the iPhone and iPad . had wifi problems with that too..but its all fixed now thank God

2. crashoverride77 macrumors 65816

That's great news.
    I never really had the wifi problems on OS X but defiantly seen them on iOS 8.0. It's weird how some macs work perfect while others don't. These wifi issues must annoy Apple to no end, people are still reporting issues even after the latest updates.