Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mykaluk

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2013
London, UK
I’m an avid user of Apple Fitness+, and was super excited for the addition of Heart Rate Zones on WatchOS9… However, I don’t seem to be able to enable HRZ’s for workouts during Fitness+ workouts.

Am I doing something wrong?

Ive enabled the setting on each individual workout type, but it still doesn’t seem to work.

tolili alert

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2022
This is a real bad move from Apple.

If you do a random bike training, you can see heart rate zones during the workout.

If you do a bike training from a payment service like Fitness+, then you can't see that information during workout. Only after you finish and only on Fitness app from the iPhone. You can't see that info on the watch itself.

NutSoft

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Bristol,UK
This is a real bad move from Apple.

If you do a random bike training, you can see heart rate zones during the workout.

If you do a bike training from a payment service like Fitness+, then you can't see that information during workout. Only after you finish and only on Fitness app from the iPhone. You can't see that info on the watch itself.
I noticed that too, I guess that they want you looking at the screen and not your watch?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.