Apple foresees constrained supply

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Luvin, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Luvin macrumors member

I didn't see this posted on the forums yet. I just thought I'd throw this up there for people to read about and discuss. It's not as if we didn't already know that it would happen... but now we have confirmation from Apple. Looks like those dreams of a specced out iMac for Christmas may be just that... a dream. :rolleyes:

:apple:Article Below::apple:
    (Clicky)

2. MagicThief83 macrumors 6502

This is nothing new...hence the 4 week delay in shipping for the 27" iMac. This was pretty much expected given the short yields on the new manufacturing process for the 27" displays as was rumored in the weeks leading to the announcement. I bet you'll still be able to pre-order mid November, with shipments occurring in December as promised.

3. NextGenApple macrumors regular

I think they kept the iMac tight lipped by not building yet due to issues with the screen, Tim Cook will say this as they/He needs to build hype so people who like latest who are on the bench feel like they have to have it due to high demand, the think they will be left out.

While Tim and Phil are laughing to the bank £1449 for rMBP 13" with 128G SMDH

Its another one of Apple illusion