apple Genius Service

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SL4VE, Nov 17, 2010.

1. SL4VE macrumors 6502

I went to apple store Brighton to get my iPhone changed and the guy serving me was amazing. Ran diag and than swapped me a brand new iPhone. Great service. Got home noticed a small dent on the band. When I say small it's impossible to notice. But I have MADD OCD.

Anyways called apple care in Greece and couldnt get anything resolved as I can't make it back to the store or wait for delivery. So thought forget it stop acting like a girl and use the iPhone.

Than I got an email regarding Genius survey. Filled it in as I was bored today and didn't think anything of it. Than got a call back from the store manager saying he wanted to swap my iPhone. I advised it was inconvenient. So he said come in whenever you can and email me before and I'll sort it. In next 3 months.

Absolutely chuffed. Def be back soon anyways as I need to pickup some gifts soon. But Im soo impressed with apple....

2. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

3. SL4VE thread starter macrumors 6502

Everyone reports bad news as it's a forum. I thought I would share some positivity

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Trust me you will find another or multiple impossible to notice flaws with the replacement also.
    Put an end to it and get treatment for your condition instead:D

5. SL4VE thread starter macrumors 6502

To be fair I'm not stupid. I would just rather use and scratch it myself. Than a genius lol. But if I got treatment I wouldn't be able to run my business. Has attention to detail is important.

6. lhautprokop macrumors newbie

lhautprokop

Similar positive experience at the Apple Store

I had a similar experience. My iPhone 4, purchased in Aug, developed a dead pixel. I made my Genius appointment via the app, showed the clerk my phone, and 10 min later I was out the door with a brand new 32gb (week 40)! The only downside to my experience was that they forgot to check me in. I told them I was here for my appointment, but they didn't actually mark me present in their system.