Apple had the Watches in PA?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by RiddlaBronc, Apr 23, 2015.

1. RiddlaBronc macrumors 6502a

RiddlaBronc

Mine is coming from PA all the way to south Texas. It seems everyone that is getting the watches tomorrow come from the same place.

Anyone with a different ship facility?

2. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

I believe Apple has a facility in Harrisburg. Most of the products I order come from there.

3. segrobja macrumors regular

I've been getting all shipments out of Harrisburg for about 2 years now.

4. Uccle macrumors regular

Nah, a lot of us in the west are getting them tomorrow from Rialto, CA. UPS just started updating these so you'll see more. Certain models are coming out west from Tennessee tho'.

5. segrobja macrumors regular

Didnt say all shipments. Said I have been getting all of my shipments from Harrisburg.

6. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Mine flew in from Louisville KY. (probably UPS hub). I don't have any other history.

7. paapplefan macrumors newbie

Yeah - I'm pretty sure they work with Ingram Mirco - a logistics / supply chain company. They have a warehouse a few miles from my house. I drive by on my way to work everyday. It's exciting but frustrating to know that all the new Apple products are just sitting right there! So close. Security is pretty tight there, but they have had some employee thefts of Apple products.. Being so close, at least I know I should get my watch tomorrow!

8. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Apple stockpiles some of their items in various places in the U.S. just before launch day. Most however will be flown in from Hong Kong just before the launch.

9. BrianNH macrumors member