APPLE has a job for you...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Phil in ocala, May 23, 2018.

1. Phil in ocala Suspended

Phil in ocala

ood news. The following job(s) posted on the Apple jobs site match the phil criteria you selected.

Click the link(s) below to view the job(s) in detail. If you find something that matches your skills and passion, you can apply directly from there.

Job Title Job Function Location Posted
    Security Platform Architecture Engineering Program Manager Hardware Engineering Santa Clara Valley May. 21, 2018

I am getting these emails 2x a week.

2. D.T. macrumors G3

D.T.

OK, so are you asking why? Have you ever been to the Apple job board while logged in, flagged something as a favorite, added anything to your profile (or obviously, uploaded a resume)? I'd assume this is simply the job board engine sending you information based on previous interaction.

If you login, go to profile, there's a huge number of parameters for searching (and again, assuming active contact).

3. Phil in ocala thread starter Suspended

Phil in ocala

They send me this, I have no qualifications for this job....for years I wanted to be in Apple Education Sales to school districts...instead some years ago...they hire someone who failed to show up at the Board of Ed meeting when the considered leaving Apple OS for Windows....they went with Windows.

4. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

Who are "they" exactly?

5. D.T. macrumors G3

D.T.

You know ... "them".

6. jeremysteele macrumors 6502

Wait... the giant ant things from that nuclear test site? Omg, we are doomed.

Anyhoo, as anyone who has ever applied for any job online knows - you will always get completely irrelevant job posting emails. It is part of life...