Apple has posted MobileMe Status

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Macsterguy, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Macsterguy macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

Per Steve Jobs instructions, Apple has posted a new MobileMe Status page and promises to update it every few days. The new status page can be found here: http://www.apple.com/mobileme/status/

2. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

OMG! I can see my emails! This is amazing....and, no, I'm not being sarcastic...haha Emails from friends asking where I've been...receipts from stuff I've bought online over the past week...incredible...

So did Steve get to many complaint emails or are we to be impressed that HE asked someone to post updates? I'm happy to at least be able to get my email again but it is kinda funny with the whole, "Steve Jobs has asked me to write a posting every other day..." I don't care who asked you, I'm just glad to see some progress being made! :D

3. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

My only question is: who is "me"?

4. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

They lost 10% of the mails on these accounts???? Ouch.

5. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

Why it's MobileMe of course...lol

6. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

Given what I've heard about Steve's reputation in a meeting room, I'd love to have heard how he "asked" someone to post updates. I'm guessing the folks responsible for the MM rollout still can't sit down comfortably.

7. Macsterguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

Let's just call him "whipping-boy"

8. wiredpuppy macrumors newbie

Status Updates?

How about a free membership to your loyal members who are caught up in the poorly planned roll-out of MobileMe?

9. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

I was thinking a free iphone or Apple gift card...but free membership sounds nice :)

10. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

That's a great idea, a gift card for all the troubles would be awesome. Here's to hoping. :)