Apple have done a great job!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Pinksteady, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Pinksteady macrumors 6502a

Pinksteady

I patiently await my Apple Watch, and am content for it to arrive any day within the delivery window Apple promised me. If others receive their watches in advance of their window I'm totally fine with that, in fact I'm happy for them.

I can only begin to imagine the scale and complexity of Apple's end to end manufacturing to shipping operation. While I feel they could have done a better job communicating the timelines and availability, I don't feel hard done by - I'm still getting a watch, that I only knew existed a few months ago, in the next few weeks.

There is enough anger and negativity in this world. Let's not add to it over shiny gadgets that we are fortunate enough to afford.

2. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

I agree. We should be thankful for what we do have....a promise of a watch that will likely come at some point in the future. :D

3. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

That was a very reasonable and coherent opinion you just presented to us.

Unfortunately, this is the internet and there is no place for that here.

*banished to the Pit of Despair*

4. telefono macrumors 6502

telefono

Same here, its not even April 24th yet and already some angry people, angry because others are getting emails before them.

I'm getting mine apparently May 12th - 25th. Cant wait for all the user reviews before I get mine. I might show a little anger after May 25th if I don't get it ;)

For all the angry / mad people.........go play golf or do whatever turns you on......life goes on even at this exciting time of the Apple Watch Launch ;)