Apple ID Disabled

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by hexonxonx, Nov 17, 2011.

1. hexonxonx, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011

hexonxonx macrumors 601

My iTunes account has been disabled and simply creating a new one results in being told to contact iTunes support. I have changed my IP address, reformatted my computer, signed up for new iTunes accounts after another and even restored my iPhones as new. Each time trying to create a new iTunes account results in the account being disabled and told to contact iTunes support. I've tried different credit cards for each new account, prepaid cards, PayPal and even iTunes gift cards, nothing works.

How are they doing this? Anything I can do to get around this short of buying a new computer and using someone Else's ISP to make iTunes purchases? Thanks for any ideas.

Account was disabled after using PayPal to pay for some purchases and disputing an unauthorized charge. I was refunded my money, about $32 and my account was disabled. Also, I can still use iTunes Match.

2. SenseiPhone macrumors regular

Well, you are not welcome on iTunes anymore.

Contacting iTunes Customer Support and explain every thing will help you to get back, I guess.

3. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

Before doing any of these things you should have called them. They're the only people who will be able to help you.

4. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

They don't have phone support, only email. Contacted them already and they insist that I have about 250 accounts open with about $4500 owed total on all of them which is impossible.

5. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

Are talking about PayPal or Apple?

6. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

Apple. My account got disabled when I changed the billing from PayPal back to me debit card that I used for five years on the store.

7. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

Apple. My account got disabled when I changed the billing from PayPal back to me debit card that I used for five years on the store.

When I asked them why it was disabled, they told me about all the accounts and asked me my billing and cc #s used in the store. I gave the numbers and that's when they came back with this huge list of accounts. My cards were never used to create all them accounts.

8. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

When I asked them why it was disabled, they told me about all the accounts and asked me my billing and cc #s used in the store. I gave the numbers and that's when they came back with this huge list of accounts. My cards were never used to create all them accounts.

9. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

10. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

When I asked them why it was disableJd, they told me about all the accounts and asked me my billing and cc #s used in the store. I gave the numbers and that's when they came back with this huge list of accounts. My cards were never used to create all them accounts.

11. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

Apple my account got disabled when I change from PayPal back to my debit card that I use for years. They then asked me my billing address and what credit cards I've used on my account. I gave them all the information and that's when they came back with all those accounts with all those balances and my cards were never used to ever create all those accounts.

12. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

13. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

14. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

ROFL! I think it was a board glitch.

15. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

As of today, I have a brand new Apple ID that works! I can now buy anything once again from the Apple store. I have my account setup on my computers and iPhones and getting caught up on my TV shows as I type this! I did have to go in a slightly offhanded way to get this. I did run into the contact iTunes support the first time I tried to make a purchase. iTunes support claimed they made the adjustments to my account to allow purchases. Today I went in and tried to add a prepaid reloadable MC card and it told me to contact support once again. Within an hour I was contacted and my account fixed.

I was afraid to authorize my Macs to make purchases through the verification process that it does when using a computer on an account the first time but it was fine.

I'm happy once again! :):D