Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harryisere

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2011
Bristol, United Kingdom
Hi, im new to the forum and apologise if this isn't posted in the correct section.

I have just ordered a new 21.5 inch iMac for college. It's the base model.

With that, I ordered a copy of Logic Studio 9, the HP printer that you can claim £70 back on, 3 years extended warrenty and the £65 free music, app ect downloads from the app store that I get because im a student. The order total came to £1129.94 ($1764.7233)

I ordered it Tuesday (13th) and the order status claims it's meant to arrive between today (21st) and next wednesday (28th). When I ordered it over the phone, the bloke said it would arrive today, but I new it wouldn't as the order status is still saying 'Processing Items' and has done for over a week now. This in the UK btw.

Is this happening to other people, or has this happened to people in the past? This is my first time ordering from Apple I really want to know what's going on.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to reading your responses..

Last edited:

AcesHigh87

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2009
New Brunswick, Canada
Earlier this year it took awhile in "processing" for my iMac too. Don't worry, it's normal. Because you have a few things added in it could be delaying it a bit. Don't fret, you'll get your shiny new toy soon.

Primus84

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2005
UK
Contact them and ask. I had this with an order of mine which got stuck in "processing" and shortly after speaking to them it began progressing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.