Would appreciate any advice here, I seem to have built up a bit of a saga here and not sure on what step to follow next so any thoughts appreciated. The saga starts... I bought an imac 20" a couple of weeks ago, decided I wasnt happy with the screen, organised a return which is happening on Monday. I then decided to order the 24" since its not a TN screen which I've been awaiting to arrive, just announced it ships today to sunny old London. I now see that the Apple store has discounts so I can save myself approx 60-70 quid if I ordered today. I'm not in a huge rush for the iMac , but unsure how Apple will take the fact of me returning two items in a row. & also, anyone have experience of just refusing delivery for an item? Apple (on phone) mentioned there maybe a re-stocking fee, but here in the UK, I dont think they can apply this due to distant selling act. Any help appreciated from my waffle.