Apple In-Ear Headphone Ear Tips.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by dylanbrown, Apr 21, 2009.

1. dylanbrown macrumors 6502

Recently, I was using my Apple In-Ear headphones (The new ones, with the remote and mic), and after taking them out of my pocket, I found that one of the ear pieces had lost the rubber ear tip.

I use the Medium ear tips, and so therefore I am looking for a pair of Medium ear tips. I have searched eBay and can't find any, and am a good few hours away from any Apple Store... can you suggest anything?

Many Thanks,

Dylan.

2. three macrumors 6502a

three

Best Buy should sell some type of in ear tips for earbuds, I'd ship you the ones from my v-moda's but I use the medium tip also. :)

3. dylanbrown thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, unfortunately I'm in the UK, so there's no BestBuy's here!

I'm sure I'll just wait until I get to the Apple Store in Glasgow... thanks anyway!

4. aristobrat macrumors G4

The US Apple Retail Stores don't carry replacement tips. Not sure if UK stores are different, but you might want to call before going.

You also might try AppleCare. They can often get you stuff that isn't carried in the stores.

5. dylanbrown thread starter macrumors 6502

I did phone up AppleCare, and was told that I'd be able to go instore to get some replacement tips... I'm not too sure if they have them in-store or if they have to send away for them.