Apple In-Ear Headphones - Error Viewing On store.apple.com

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by pismodude2, Dec 1, 2008.

1. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

Every time I try and click the link to see them in Apple's site it says it isn't available. Do you think they are going to finally replace them with the ones with the mic.? :D

Try clicking on this link to my search results and then click on the search result for Apple In Ear headphones that shows up: LINK

Attached Files:

2. longhorn777 macrumors newbie

That page was taken off a long time ago. Macrumors reported it a month ago.

I don't think anybody has any idea when these headphones will ever be released.

3. KrazyKuul macrumors regular

Here ya go

all you have to do is search iPod Accessories, Find some earbuds and click "view all earbuds/earphones" and scroll down to find these

in ear headphones

___edit

oh ok sorry.

it says there that these will "soon be available" yeah right.
    they do look pretty cool though. I use Skullcandy inkd' earbuds that cancle out noise, and they are great, but these have two woofers in them.. i wish i had those.

4. pismodude2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

If they don't come out by Christmas I'm not buying! :mad: *hopes that Apple execs peruse these forums* :D

5. archurban macrumors 6502a

archurban

I would say 'don't wait for it any longer'. I really doubt that $79 two tweak speakers on each produces great sound just like $180 or more in-earphone does. I think that it will be little better than original Apple in-earphone. it is all about business. even Apple could offer such a great deal, it won't be the same as $180 more earphone. I have several expensive in-earphones, have a lot of experiences on that. anyway, if it will be shipped coming Christmas, I will try it. how good it will be. but I don't expect highly. I was just like you to wait for this one. I just ended up with buying $100 one for casual use everyday. it is really good. it is iSkin Cerulean X1. I think that it is way better than v-moda vibe. everyday it seems to improve sound quality. sometimes I can't believe the sound which is coming from it by only $100. I can even compare with Etymotic old model, or Ultimate Ears 3 or 4.

6. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

i was really hoping they'd be out already. while i'm not a fan of apple's stock headphones or white cords in general, the left speaker on my 3 year old e2c's just crapped out and my er6i's got stolen. i was looking forward to a dual driver headset with the mic/buttons.
    have to fly next week and need something! if apple doesn't realease them by friday it looks like i'll be spending double the money and going with a pair of ultimate ears super-fi 5

7. archurban macrumors 6502a

archurban

well, Apple quietly updated status today. new in-earphone will be shipping 7-10 business days from today. so we can get it next week. there is also new apple stock earbuds with remote, mic updated. it will be available 3-4 weeks from today. at least I can test it next week, then decide to buy or not.

8. pismodude2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. quick5pnt0 macrumors regular

For anyone considering buying these I strongly suggest you try to borrow a friend's in ear headphones before plunking down $80 for these. The reason I say that is because I bought a set of Phillips in ear headphones last year for my Nano and compared to the earbuds that are included with the Ipod the in ear version are pretty uncomfortable. After wearing them for a while you get used to them but even after a year I find that they still hurt if worn for extended lengths of time. (30 minutes or more)

10. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

then you might have on the wrong sized tips? or maybe you just don't like that kind of headphone. i've been using shure and etymotic in-ear headphones for nearly 4 years now. love them. find them extremely comfortable and they have excellent noise isolation... when you have the proper fitting tips on.
    the headphones that are included with the ipod can't be compared to these as they're completely different. one are buds the other are in-ear. one has single drivers the other has dual drivers.

11. KrazyKuul macrumors regular

mabey you guys can get some z-buds

as i saw on ads by google at the bottom of the page :D