Apple Inc customer service and International Diplomatics...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Maestro88, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Maestro88 macrumors newbie

just wondering if Apple were to negotiate with the whole middle eastern terrorism crisis... wonder how their customer service department would do... I can just imagine the call centre response...

"Yes sir so if I can just reiterate what you are saying, is that I understand correctly what you are saying is that you are of the opinion that we are all devils that should be eradicated, and there is little chance of persuading you otherwise, is that correct, yes, and I can understand completely how frustrating that must be for you, I'm going to see what I can do for you today.... first of all I understand you mostly run PC's in your part of the world, first of all I'm going to suggest that you stop using microsoft products, yes sir we have found that they do have of all software manufacturers the greatest propensity to instill this kind of emotional response, yes sir, in particular strong uncontrollable impulses of violent rage and inclinations towards jihad type emotions, yes sir, we agree, in fact evidence does suggest it is the work of the devil, mainly windows and microsoft office, yes sir, you're quite right. Yes we are on the same team, no I don't work for them.... so what I'm going to suggest is that you change to another platform, that will likely help a great deal in easing your feelings of hatred, and the need to ethnically cleanse. It is quite right you have been deprived of this basic human rights, but you are not alone sir, We do believe that Bill and Ballmer are to blame. Well, it's a long story. What I'm going to do now is to help you practicaly in the immediate presence to ease your feelings of hatred so you can start to get back to a normal life, Yes sir now first of all to ease your suffering as i do understanding your frustration I'm going to suggest you visit the site youtube.com and search for a video call "dance monkey boy" yes sir, this should ease your suffering... "

it would certainly be more diplomatic than a military response eh!

2. jeffmc macrumors 6502