Apple Introduces iPhone Dev Center

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cah87, Oct 24, 2007.

1. cah87 macrumors regular

just got this email didn't see it posted on here. Looks like Apple trying....
    [​IMG]
    Complete with technical documentation, sample code, and videos through ADC on iTunes, the iPhone Dev Center is your single source for information on designing, coding and optimizing web applications for iPhone and iPod touch.

Reference Library

iPhone Reference Library
    Access documentation, guides, and release notes on developing web applications and content for iPhone.

ADC on iTunes

iPhone Tech Talk Videos
    Hear from iPhone experts on interface design and processes in optimizing web applications and content.

Web Development Guidelines

Web Development Guidelines
    Get the latest development techniques on mobile browser-based user experience design and development.

Safari

Safari Compatibility
    Download Safari 3 Public Beta and design your web application to create the optimal iPhone user experience.

Sample Code

Sample Code
    Learn techniques for interactive and standards-based design on iPhone.

Web App Submission
    Once your app is ready, submit it for possible listing in the Apple web apps library.

You are receiving this email because you have agreed to receive technical information from the Apple Developer Connection. If you no longer wish to receive email from ADC, you may unsubscribe online or go to http://developer.apple.com/contact/index.html.

Copyright © 2007 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 303-3DM, Cupertino, CA 95014.
    All Rights Reserved / Keep Informed / Privacy Policy / My Info

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

3. cah87 thread starter macrumors regular

thats what I'm saying

4. Frozentoast macrumors 6502

Frozentoast

QFT

5. cah87 thread starter macrumors regular

I wonder how many will start developing web apps now that 1.1.1 is unlocked...

6. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

The iPhone Dev Center?

Is that where the iPhone Dev Team works?

7. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

When I go, I get nothing but a blank page. Sucks. I'd like to make some of my own little useless web apps for fun, and getting some guidance from Apple couldn't hurt.

8. BrewDoggie macrumors newbie

Blank page workaround

I got the same thing. Go to the root developer page (developer.apple.com), and click the member sign-in box at the top. I had to fill out some spam-questions - after that, the dev center worked just fine.