Apple (iOS 6) Maps, Everything You should know about

donemanuel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Far, Far Away
We all know apple maps at this moment are bad, but also we know that it will get better over time! There is no rush, it is new technology! So what do you should know? Apple might patented this 3D technology (If not apple than that company apple bought C3 or something), Mac version of Maps are likely to come, and trees are Bad and Cool! Why, apple 3D resolution is low for "testing" new technologies, we all hope they will make it more precise (I'm ok with current state) and we will be able to zoom closer!!! I'm big apple fan, but apple should know that they should of waited till the technology gets better!

cyks

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2002
Westchester County, NY
We all know apple maps at this moment are bad, but also we know that it will get better over time! There is no rush, it is new technology!
Yes, there is a rush. Apple's Maps crippled a bunch of my apps (fitness, real estate, and various other apps which are forced to use the built in maps)... all of which have been working fine for the past few years.

No, it's not new technology... as I said, these apps have been working fine for years until Apple's Maps made them near useless.

Southernboyj

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2012
Mobile, AL
We all know apple maps at this moment are bad, but also we know that it will get better over time! There is no rush, it is new technology! So what do you should know? Apple might patented this 3D technology (If not apple than that company apple bought C3 or something), Mac version of Maps are likely to come, and trees are Bad and Cool! Why, apple 3D resolution is low for "testing" new technologies, we all hope they will make it more precise (I'm ok with current state) and we will be able to zoom closer!!! I'm big apple fan, but apple should know that they should of waited till the technology gets better!