Apple Ipad Case in Stock - hundreds NYC 5th Ave

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Mickeyinnyc, May 11, 2010.

1. Mickeyinnyc macrumors newbie

Was at the 5th Ave store at 2pm today they have hundreds of the Apple Ipad case and are getting Ipads daily which they take reservations for, so if your in the area and need the case swing on by there!

2. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Hundreds eh? Hope that is good news for those of us in the DC area still looking for one. :)

Lucky to score one on a random call to the various Apple Stores in the area - Fair Oaks had a few of them that day. As I did a few days later for the Camera Connection Kit. They did not have hundreds each time I called for these items... just a handful left and able to beg them to hold them as I made the drive over to pick it up. :)

So I am a happy camper till Apple announces the next iPad product I can't live without. Damn you Steve Jobs! ROFL

"The iPad! Truly Magical and Revolutionary - for the way it sucks up money from us." :D

3. jsfrede macrumors newbie

That's funny, I was in the 5th Avenue store the day before (late afternoon) and they had none in stock...maybe they got a massive shipment in overnight.