Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KG5429

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
Does anyone know if apple will be getting daily shipment of the silicon case? I get my 6 plus tomorrow and looks like they are back ordered until October

cleirac

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2014
Hope you get one just in time. I was about to settle with the cheap Insignia purple TPU crap at Best Buy. Good thing I decided to check the white silicon at Apple Store last Saturday for my gold iP6+. Returned the Insignia cheap at BB yesterday.

I do not care how much I paid for it, but oh boy, it makes my day each time I look at my iP6+ with the Apple white silicon case on it, it is so worth it. It deserves the very best.

KG5429

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
I looked online the white is out of stock online at local stores. Hopefully they get more tonight

cheapa55

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2007
Hope you get one just in time. I was about to settle with the cheap Insignia purple TPU crap at Best Buy. Good thing I decided to check the white silicon at Apple Store last Saturday for my gold iP6+. Returned the Insignia cheap at BB yesterday.

I do not care how much I paid for it, but oh boy, it makes my day each time I look at my iP6+ with the Apple white silicon case on it, it is so worth it. It deserves the very best.

can you post a pic? I want to see the white silicone case on the phone. how is it with getting dirty?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.