Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headset

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iunnohead, May 31, 2010.

1. iunnohead macrumors regular

does anyone know where i can find one of these things? preferably new. i've checked eBay and they all seem to be previously worn and used.

thanks.

2. Resist macrumors 68030

Probably a reason why they don't make them anymore. I'd get a Jawbone instead.

3. iunnohead thread starter macrumors regular

alright. any specific models you could recommend?

4. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

Jawbone Icon is great.

5. TheWatchfulOne macrumors 6502

The only place to get the Apple bluetooth headset now would be someplace like eBay since it has been discontinued. People have complained about it not fitting their ears properly and about it having poor battery life. I have Apple's headset and I can say I haven't any problems with it fitting my ear. I put one of those foam covers on it that used to come with the iPods and that helps hold it in place. I can understand these things are not one-size-fits-all. I guess I'm just blessed. I can say that I wish the battery life were better than what it is. I don't know whether any other head sets have better batteries because Apple's is the first and only bluetooth I've ever used. I sure do like the form factor and how it integrates with the iPhone. Makes me wish Apple would make a new and improved bluetooth headset!:cool:

6. iunnohead thread starter macrumors regular

i'll take a look. thanks.

interesting... battery life wouldn't bee too big of a deal. i'll check out the jawbone and then go to eBay if i don't like it, thanks. and yeah, that would be great if Apple made an improved headset! :p

7. Resist macrumors 68030

I have the Jawbone Prime but hear good things about their newest model, the Icon.

8. Juliartx macrumors newbie

Best Iphone Headset!!!

I have some headphones that have an integrated mic...not wireless but seriously awesome!!! I found them at www.aerial7.com. Plus...free shipping right now with code A7Phones. I had the bluetooth headset and people could not hear me very well...the mic on these is awesome!!! Plus...I love them for skype!!!