Apple iPhone case- slow delivery

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CTHarrryH, Sep 27, 2013.

1. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

So I ordered - it shipped last Saturday 9/21 FEDEX - not due here until Oct 2. Even the US Post Office could get something here in Maine from California in less time. Do they slow it down since they assume you won't get a phone sooner?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

They probably picked the slowest shipping method. In the past I've gotten the accessories before the phone, so its not like they're purposely slowing down the shipping.

3. Brandon083 macrumors member

Brandon083

I was amazed by this as well considering my phone ordered at the same time made it to me from China by Tuesday (9/24) of this week. They are using FedEx smart post though so it actually may show up sooner. Mine says expected delivery by 9/30 and is at my local post office today so I should see it today or tomorrow.

4. madams1000 macrumors newbie

Ordered the Apple leather case for my 5s yesterday from BestBuy, it arrived today..

5. conan-kun macrumors regular

I ordered at 12:01am last Friday and my case shipped last Saturday from Pennsylvania. I'm in Ohio. It's scheduled for delivery today so it took 5 post office business days for delivery to go one state. So, yes, they are being delivered a little slow!

It'll be here before you know it!

6. brholton macrumors member

I live in Ohio. My phone left from China, and my case left from PA, and I got the phone a day before the case.

7. Jman13 macrumors 68000

I also live in Ohio, ordered on 9/20 with my phone....original delivery estimate was yesterday, but mine got here on Wednesday (same day as my phone). Odd.

8. Beezy253 macrumors 6502

My iPhone 5s Product Red case was shipped from Cali on Wednesday, and I had it by Friday. (It was shipped Via UPS Ground, and i'm in WA)

To be honest, I haven't even opened it. I don't think I like it.. IMO it just makes the iPhone 5s look like a 5C. lol

I'll stick with my Luvvitt Anti-Scratch Clear case for now. :D

9. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

I ordered mine and I haven't received it yet. But I'm so in love with my Spigen Neo Hybrid in metal slate that I might return the apple case. Not 100% yet.