Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonefreak450

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 14, 2014
Last year I had a 12 mini with an Apple leather case and sometimes the left bottom corner slightly pops out especially when grabbing the phone out from my pocket.

Have an iPhone 13 Pro now and I thought Apple would of had solved this issue by now with the 13 Pro leather cases which I have now.

Does anyone have this issue?

Reactions: Chrisjaylv

Chrisjaylv

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2021
Last year I had a 12 mini with an Apple leather case and sometimes the left bottom corner slightly pops out especially when grabbing the phone out from my pocket.

Have an iPhone 13 Pro now and I thought Apple would of had solved this issue by now with the 13 Pro leather cases which I have now.

Does anyone have this issue?
I also had this issue with my iPhone 12 Baltic blue leather case. But now I have a dark cherry and a midnight iPhone 13 pro case and I no longer have this issue 👍🏼👍🏼

Sheepish-Lord

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2021
I went away from Apple’s leather cases as they always seem to fit slightly loose in some areas. Additionally, after awhile the leather just feels greasy cause of hand oils and it’s unpleasant.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.