Apple iPhone model question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by billinaz, Oct 12, 2015.

1. billinaz macrumors 6502

billinaz

I have a business account so up until now I had to only order from the Verizon business website.

I am trying to order directly from the Apple website, paying full price for a phone. I cant enter my phone number because the system will not recognize it.

If I order a sim free phone, will it be the same as the Verizon model?

2. thatanonymoususer macrumors regular

thatanonymoususer

The Verizon model misses out on LTE band 30 from the at&t/Sim-Free version. That's really the only difference. Unless you're going to be using the phone on at&t or one of the companies that use their towers, you won't be missing out on anything. (In fact, if you're using sim-less for Verizon, you'll be getting an extra band that you'll never use)

3. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

The Sim-Free Model is actually A1633/A1634, which is currently the AT&T Model. And yes you can insert your Verizon Sim card in it and it will work, and you do have the nice extra LTE Band 30 (not that you will need it for Verizon).

4. thatanonymoususer macrumors regular

thatanonymoususer

I guess what would be more useful is for me to tell you that I'm currently doing the same thing with Verizon right now. (Verizon sim in this iPhone 6s SIM-free)