Apple iPhone Upgrade Program

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Allyinpa, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Allyinpa, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015

Allyinpa macrumors newbie

With the iPhone Upgrade Program through Apple, how long will I have to wait for an iPhone 6s Plus? I reserved 2 iPhone 6s for pick up Sept 25. I was too late to reserve the 6s Plus. Is it best to wait to purchase all three phones at the same time for the Upgrade Program?

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Depends on the color and capacity you want but I suspect you'll be waiting for a few weeks. You can definitely start the programs at different times and, if you want to upgrade all three at the same time next year, you will likely need to make a 13th payment on the plan you start in the future to make it's upgrade timing match to the other two phones.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Like the iPhone 6 plus, inventories and/or ordering volume is causing shortages. What is the purpose of holding off on purchasing the other two phones because the plus isn't available?

4. Allyinpa thread starter macrumors newbie

I do not want 2 different bills thru Apple.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Oh I see what you're saying. Well you just answered your own question as well :)

6. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

If this is the case then you're going to need to do them all at once. I didn't worry about this in my own scenario because it's being billed to a credit card anyway. I pay that once a month.