Apple is messing up my shipping address for the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fazzl, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Fazzl macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

I preordered the iPhone day 1 but it wouldn't let me change my shipping address, I'm not sure why. I so called on Monday to get it changed and they sent em a confirmation email. I've called every day after to make sure its all set and they keep saying it will come to the right address. But UPS still has it set to the wrong address on their tracking.

Any ideas? I'm supper pissed.

The address they're delivering it to is my parents house and they're out of town for 2 weeks so I won't be able to get the phone for 3 weeks. I'm assuming I cant upgrade in store either.

2. Fazzl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

bump

----------

If it doesn't come tomorrow and it gets delivered to teh address where no one is gonna be for 2 weeks, can I just go in store and buy one under a different line in my family contract, then return the one i had shipped?

3. antman2x2 macrumors 6502a

I don't see why not.

4. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

How far away is your parents' house from you?

5. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Dude, any ideas as in how to cancel your order, have the carrier cancel your commitment and sell you a new phone while the old one sits in a UPS warehouse?

Ummmm, no.

Whoever you called to fix the address, call them again. And again, and again until they get with UPS and fix the address.

6. Fazzl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

My parents house is like 400 miles away. I called apple and they said the address change went through, but UPS can't do it in time. I will most likely get the phone sometime next week.

So I'll try to pick one up from Apple store tomrrow. Then I can just return mine when it comes right? My actual contract doesn't extend until I activate the phone right? I don't want to end up with 2 lines with new contracts

7. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Sprint started my contract yesterday and I don't even have the phone yet.

8. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Same here! They started it as soon as it was shipped.

9. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Sign the preauthorization. Leave it at their door. Pick it up later.

Sorry just saw your parents live far away. That means your contact info is not up to date with your wireless carrier.