Apple is overnighting my canceled 4S order for Friday delivery!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tronic, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Tronic macrumors 6502

Tronic

So my 4S order was canceled by Apple because of the iOS glitch that said I ordered too many iPhones. I reordered on Tues the 11th and my order was listed at 2 weeks until all of a sudden today I get an email saying it is being overnighted by Fedex from Nashville. Thank god, if I didn't get it today, it would have sat on my doorstep for 2 weeks while I was out of town.

Thanks Apple for stepping up and making things right.

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

well, i doubt they would have left it without a signature but who cares? you're getting it tomorrow anyway. nice to hear someone with a good story...

3. ezrhino macrumors newbie

Same! I had my order cancelled for the same reason and had to reorder. I just got the shipped email and my phone is being shipped overnight via FedEx from CA with delivery by 10:30am.

Huge thanks to the Apple Online Store Delivery Management Team for making every effort to get me my order by the original delivery date. :)

Attached Files:

4. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

So are all iPhones made in China? Does Apple send a million or so to the US and anyone who orders from AT&T or Verizon get there phones from the US and whoever ordered from Apple gets it from China, correct?