Okay, so here's the story. My 2006 Macbook Pro has been through five repairs in the last 4 months for the same problem, which was never solved. So last week, I called up Applecare and they offered to replace my computer. SWEET. I didn't put up a fuss or anything, just explained the situation and they went through my repair history. They offered to replace my 2.33ghz with the base 2.53ghz model MBP and told me to await further instructions from another representative. In the interim, I went on the Forums and I've been reading about a possible update. Yesterday the rep called, but I missed it and wasn't able to call back. Then last night I saw that Best Buy post and also remembered about Macworld which made me realize that MBP updates are coming. SOON. So now here's my dilemma. Do I wait a bit to see if MBP updates are released before trying to call this lady back? Or do I just call now and stick with what they're gonna give me? I totally understand that offering me a new computer is amazing in itself, and that I'm being greedy when I say I want the newer one, but I wanna hear your opinions!