Apple is starting to process refunds on bumpers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nlkccom, Jul 22, 2010.

1. nlkccom macrumors 6502a

Just got the following email from Apple about my bumper order:

Dear Apple Customer,

Apple recently announced that iPhone 4 customers who purchased an iPhone 4 Bumper are eligible for a full refund.

As of today, we have updated your existing Bumper order and it will ship at no charge.

You can get up-to-date information about your order, including shipping status and tracking number, at http://www.apple.com/orderstatus.

Thank you for choosing Apple.

Sincerely,
    Apple Online Store Support

2. koilvr macrumors 6502

koilvr

Ummm this has nothing to do with previous orders. Just new ones that are processing. :rolleyes:

3. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

I'm waiting for the fine prints. I returned my iPhone 4 but kept my bumper. Steve said everyone gets a free bumper with purchase but didn't say anything for return customer. So I'm waiting for the 4pt font fine print from Apple.

4. Savor Suspended

Savor

I am still waiting for the rules for in-store purchases. I want to know what is required. I no longer have the receipt and don't have the credit card I used to buy it with me right now. Want to know the exact process and what is needed.

I actually considered using the refund for an iPod shuffle and pay the difference. I've read the newer ones is rumored to have a tiny screen, but said, nah. iPhone 4 is all I need for an iPod. It has eliminated alot of things to carry around. The accessories are overpriced too. I'll settle for iTunes giftcards. Many decent prices on very useful and fun apps.