Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fullfloridiancj

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 27, 2010
Whats up with apple retail hiring tactics?

I was first givin a phone interview & was asked to come in for an in-house interview. I went in for 2 in-house interviews and got called in a week after the last interview. I was told to come in again tomorrow for another.

My question is, is this standard protocol & why do i have to go to so many interviews for one position??

matbook101

macrumors 6502

I was first givin a phone interview & was asked to come in for an in-house interview. I went in for 2 in-house interviews and got called in a week after the last interview. I was told to come in again tomorrow for another.

My question is, is this standard protocol & why do i have to go to so many interviews for one position??

Well mainly because it apple and they can.

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
I bet they get a ton of applications/candidates for vacancies and so I imagine they just want to make absolutely sure you're up to the job.

ucantgetridofme

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2011

I'd tell them to go screw themselves. Why do you guys want to work there so bad? They treat you like crap and they dont pay for ****, but they expect you to jump through hoops. If you people had any dignity you wouldn't work such an employer.

nylonsteel

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2010
re aapl interviews
just go with it
i wouldnt complain if aapl has been calling you in for more interviews
just let us know how much they are offering/for what position/and how many stock options they are offering

"beat it..." - micheal jacksom/edward van halen - 1983

Apple OC

macrumors 68040
Oct 14, 2010
Hogtown
they are weeding out the applications ...

Attachments

• 308px-Applejacks.jpg
    308px-Applejacks.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 52

AppleScruff1

macrumors G4
Feb 10, 2011
Good luck! It sounds like you are in the running with that many interviews. They are narrowing it down on who they will hire.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.