Apple Keynote Question...

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by SonicAdvDX, May 20, 2010.

1. SonicAdvDX macrumors newbie

Okay, I know that this question has probably been asked before, but I'm just so confused. Let's see if you guys can help me out.

When is the next keynote? That's not all. Why will it be then? I don't understand how Apple spaces out the timing of their keynotes. Do they just hold a keynote whenever they want, or whenever they have a new product to push, or do they actually have a set calendar of upcoming keynotes. (If so, I would love to see it.)

Just need some help clearing up the fog. :) Thanks guys!

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

No set in stone timetable I know of but I can guess with 90% certainty the next keynote will be at the WWDC and Jobs will be the speaker.

It was easier before, back in the day.

You could be sure that Apple would be at MacWorld every single year and that's where the big announcements and keynote came. Apple no longer participates in MacWorld and they simply release products pretty much whenever they feel now.

Now they'll hold a media event to present certain products, like they did with the iPad.

The next big Apple event will be WWDC, which is right around the corner.

4. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Do they give a schedule of events for WWDC? I'm just trying to figure out what day the keynote will be on.

5. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

In times past Apple listed a schedule for WWDC. They haven't done that yet but I'm guessing they will next week sometime.

The keynote will more than likely be on Monday June 7th.