Apple knew about 2.0 Extreme Unstability!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MattGTO, Jul 14, 2008.

1. MattGTO macrumors regular

MattGTO

While I am in the process of a second restore from my second experience with a bricked 2.0, I thought of something.

Remember: As most of you know, a really annoying (but useful in my case) new feature of iTunes 7.7 is that it backs up your iPod EVERY SINGLY TIME YOU SYNC!!!

Remember: If you buy an application through the App Store on the iPod, and you have to do a restore before you sync again, you lose the money that you just paid the application with. A way to help prevent this (though not 100% effectively) would be to have the iPod be backed up frequently.

So, Apple made iTunes back up your iPod every time you sync because they know that you could've bought an application between SyncA and SyncB. The only reason that they would have wanted to do this is because they knew that you would probably have to do a complete restore sometime before the problem would be fixed (assuming 2.0.1 will come out sometime soon).

So, this is evidence of two things:

1. Apple knew in detail of the unstability of 2.0

2. Apple is going to give an update soon.

2. zephead macrumors 68000

zephead

If I'm not mistaken, Apple will let you download an app that you've already paid for an unlimited number of times, but you're still held to the 5 device authorization.

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

if you were able to restore twice guess what IT WASN'T BRICKED!!

4. MattGTO thread starter macrumors regular

MattGTO

You know what I meant ;)

5. GamecockMac macrumors 6502a

GamecockMac

You put all that together, did you? :rolleyes:

OP's rambling isn't "evidence" of anything, except another whiny conspiracy theorist trolling the MacRumors forums.