Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xristos_d

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2020
i have the 11 pro and a black apple leather case..i have noticed that the case does not fitt well to phone in the left down corner...it is like the case to be more ''open'' and the stainless steel is uncover...has anyone noticed something like that ?

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003
Yes, I have found them not to fit well along the left-hand side as well.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
i have the 11 pro and a black apple leather case..i have noticed that the case does not fitt well to phone in the left down corner...it is like the case to be more ''open'' and the stainless steel is uncover...has anyone noticed something like that ?
I've had several that were not perfect. One was just like yours; the bottom left corner was too tight and didn't wrap the corner completely. I've also had them too loose and creaky when you squeeze.

Did you get it from Apple? If so they'll exchange it.

xristos_d

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2020
i can not take a better picture but you can cleary see the difference between left and right corner...in the left the frame is more uncovered..i did not buy the case from an apple store because in my country we have not apple store
90707513_1476751462491931_3465243407562047488_n.jpg

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Seems like the bottom left is a bit lose. Maybe best to show this to Apple and see what they say.

JamiLynee

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2014
The PNW
It happens sometimes. Just take it back to the Apple store and exchange. That's why I try on all the cases - for fit and pebbling. Gotta get right for those prices, you know?

Reactions: nrvous1

mayankparsad

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2020
Phone cases or covers are the greatest accessory for an iPhone user. One of the most obvious reasons as to why a phone case is important is to protect your device's exterior. Smartphones nowadays are not cheap and it is even more costly to send the phone in to repair. A phone case can help save you time and money, while keeping your phone looking fresh out of the box. My personal favorite is leather iPhone covers from Holii

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Phone cases or covers are the greatest accessory for an iPhone user. One of the most obvious reasons as to why a phone case is important is to protect your device's exterior. Smartphones nowadays are not cheap and it is even more costly to send the phone in to repair. A phone case can help save you time and money, while keeping your phone looking fresh out of the box. My personal favorite is leather iPhone covers from Holii
This sounds like the beginning of an 8th grade essay assignment. I need to hear the justifications for your preference of Holii's leather iPhone covers along with a proper summary and closing statement for full credit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.