I have a mid 2010 MacPro 6 core and I'm thinking about replacing my LG display (1920x1080) with an Apple LED Cinema Display. Dilemma is wait or not for an update. If I wait, I risk that there will only be a thunderbolt display and nog more DVI version. I don't plan on replacing my MacPro in the near future because it is till a fine machine. I replaced the graphics card with a GTX 680 2Gb. I want to replace my display to increase the resolution because I often use Xcode 4 and that is now all stuffed in one window (just like it is on Windows). Also, working with two monitors isn't that easy anymore since I need glasses for reading, there is always one monitor too far for a sharp view. Any suggestions?