Apple logo and a 2g

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by alphatectz, Jun 1, 2009.

1. alphatectz macrumors 6502a

alphatectz

So I recently restore my old 2g last night, restore perfectly. I pluged it in to get charged is UsB to wall outlet, it turns on (apple logo goes on, so I know it's going to fully power on, so I decided to sleep). Now this morning I get up, and my trusty 3g is being charged, I turn to my 2g that's on the nightstand and what do I see...... The damn apple logo still, wait there's more. So after noticing that my 2g hasn't turned on since my last restore I decided to plug my 2g via USB to my laptop (pc) and restore is from itunes, guess what iTunes isn't loading????? So I TRIED to turn off the iPhone (stressing the word tried) doesn't work so I leave the 2g alone, I noticed that the 2g keeps in resetting itself, so I just did a hard reset and just let go on the power and home button once of turned off.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?

And there isn't any physical or water damnage to the iPhone. :mad:

2. MST macrumors 6502

MST

3. alphatectz thread starter macrumors 6502a

alphatectz

Honestly I haven't tried that yet. But will it work since my laptop won't pick up the iPhone. (iTunes won't open after I plug in my iPhone via USB to laptop?)

4. theITGuy macrumors 6502a

theITGuy

5. alphatectz thread starter macrumors 6502a

alphatectz