Apple Logo Stays with a Circle Spinning (Late 2007)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by DaddyCorrupted, Nov 5, 2011.

1. DaddyCorrupted macrumors newbie

Well, what happen is that I tried to install 10.7 It was working fine untill something I have keep waiting to load. For some reason, I was in the part of the Apple Logo, and there was a circle spinning. From there for 3 minutes, the circle just frozen. The installation was moving, It was hearing but the screen just like frozen. Still stuck on the apple with the circle frozen.

I tried

Command - Option - P-R , It did not work
    I tried on Safe Mode, It loads but it does not take me there

I tried all finding out threw google.
    If I missed anything or need to install or missing piece, Tell me please. I want this to work!

Thank you,
    DaddyCorrupted

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

At this point, you can only try booting into the Lion Recovery partition, or with the install DVD for 10.6. Run Disk Utility to see if your hard drive is visible. If the drive is not mounted or visible, you have a failed drive and will need to have it replaced. If the drive is visible, try running Verify or Repair Disk. If there is no error from either pass, and you have a backup of your data, a reinstall is in order. If an issue is found, try to Repair it. If it repairs, boot up and see if the symptom persists. If not, backup and format the hard drive before reinstalling the OS.

3. DaddyCorrupted thread starter macrumors newbie

I hold the Option and it shows my hard drive. But its not proceeding since the apple logo with the circle on the bottom. :confused:

Ill see whats sup