Apple logo sticker for iPhone 6 leather case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by clumsythief83, Oct 23, 2014.

1. clumsythief83 macrumors regular

Hey guys, I've seen someone on this board once posted his iPhone leather case with a nice retro Apple logo on the back. Does anyone know where I can find those? Or any other sticker? I think it would look very good with my black iPhone 6 case.

Thanks

2. soufflegirl macrumors member

I think he got his at Lucky Labs. They have tons of colours and the customer service is great there!

3. andyACEcandy, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  4. Europa13 macrumors 6502

Be sure to order stickers for the 4/4S/5/5s and not the 6/6 Plus. I have both and the 6/6 Plus are slightly bigger stickers that don't fit as well on the Apple leather cutouts for this year's iPhones. Stickers for the older phones fit perfectly in the recessed area.

5. madanagopal macrumors member

Can you please provide the website url.

6. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Luckyskins.com does not have the retro Apple anymore. I had it on my 5s Black Apple Leather case and wanted it for my new iPhone 6 plus leather case. I even emailed then and was told they will not be doing it.

7. clumsythief83 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the link Andy. Too bad they don't have the retro anymore, that's the one I wanted.

8. shamashu macrumors regular

Available at amazon

9. Europa13 macrumors 6502

10. madanagopal macrumors member

Received the decals that were sold on amazon. Pathetic. The sticker is semi transparent and ugly. Going to get from etsy now