Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaddyCorrupted

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2011
Well, what happen is that I tried to install 10.7 It was working fine untill something I have keep waiting to load. For some reason, I was in the part of the Apple Logo, and there was a circle spinning. From there for 3 minutes, the circle just frozen. The installation was moving, It was hearing but the screen just like frozen. Still stuck on the apple with the circle frozen.

I tried

Command - Option - P-R , It did not work
I tried on Safe Mode, It loads but it does not take me there

I tried all finding out threw google.
If I missed anything or need to install or missing piece, Tell me please. I want this to work!

Thank you,
DaddyCorrupted

DrakkenWar

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2010
San Antonio,Texas
Where to start?

First things first.

If you are looking for help on this forum, or any other for that matter the rule of thumb is the more information the better. So with that thought in mind:

1. What specific mac are you trying to install Lion on? What are the specs? Ram, proc. etc.

2. Is this a clean install from the apps store? Are you trying to upgrade from Snow Leopard or Leopard?

3. Was this mac stable before you started this process?

If you can answer these questions with some pertinent I believe there will be more willing to help you, rather than glance at your post and move on.

~Drake

DaddyCorrupted

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2011
Hard Drive Capacity: 120 GB
Processor Type: Intel
Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz
MPN: MA895LL/A
Memory: 2 GB

Yes, it is clean from app store. I am trying to upgrade to Lion.

I started with Lion 10.7

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.