Apple logo with iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dfndr90, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Dfndr90 macrumors regular

Dfndr90

does anyone know how to get the apple logo charater on the iPhone?

2. TheBusDriver macrumors 6502

find a picture of it put it in iPhoto then sync it, then go to the pictures on the iPhone and click Set as wallpaper.

3. The General macrumors 601

He means the :apple: character. On Macs, I think it's cmd+shift+k, or something like that. I doubt the iPhone has it.

4. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

5. zaidi macrumors newbie

how to type apple logo on iphone

enable japanese keyboard qwerty and type appuru... apple logo will appear ..

6. Jeremy W macrumors regular

Haha, you weren't kidding! I thought for sure this was a joke, but it really works.

7. hobo macrumors regular

I would have SWORN you were just trying to get people to do that. Well, you got me to at least google it, and that's AMAZING!

Also, if you turn on the Kana keyboard under Japanese and hit the 123 button twice, you can get quite a few more symbols.

Note that these will likely only show up on your iPhone and MAYBE on another iPhone if you send it via SMS or email. It will not show up on your computer (even a mac!)

8. Jeremy W macrumors regular

E-mail to another iPhone might work, but SMS almost certainly won't. But I'll try sending an SMS with some crazy Japanese characters to my friend tomorrow, and see what his iPhone shows.

9. zaidi macrumors newbie

apple logo

yes, u can send it to all the iphoners, email, twinkle, sms

10. CDW63 macrumors newbie

Stupid question..... Which app do you type "appuru" in?

Thanks

11. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

any app with a keyboard. you have to switch your keyboard to japanese though.

12. zaidi macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5B108 Safari/525.20)

no app... Just enable ur Japanese keyboard and type appuru... The apple logo will appear .. U can send this to all iPhones via SMS, email, etc... also try typing numbers it will give u different fonts...

13. lwr32 macrumors newbie

Some are having troupble doing the  on the g3. Is there a new way to do it?

14. sergiuria macrumors 6502a

sergiuria

Mmm... this isn't working for me, and I have 2.1 firmware

15. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G (16GB, 2.1 PWNed): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

Odd. This has NEVER worked for me. When I type "appuru" I get all of the conversion options (kana, romaji) including "apple" but I have NEVER been able to get the stupid apple logo. What gives?

16. sparkyms macrumors 65816

17. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Now that makes sense, I thought my int'l keyboard was not functioning properly or something. Thanks for the clarification.

18. Jeremy W macrumors regular

Yes, but since I had typed it before, it still comes up for me in the initial "corrections" box when I start typing. But if I don't choose it there, I can't choose it anywhere else.

19. JimmyCorrigan macrumors newbie

20. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

1. Compose an email on your mac that includes the :apple: character
    2. Send the email to yourself
    3. Open the email on your iphone
    4. Highlight the :apple: character and <placeholder for future copy command>
    5. Open a new doc or email or whatever and <placeholder for future paste command>

Easy!