Apple MacBook MB404LL/A or Macbook Alu 2.0?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by PieceofBritney, May 3, 2009.

1. PieceofBritney macrumors newbie

I wanted to buy macbook alu before i hear about slanted keys and loose battery covers, how's Apple MacBook MB404LL/A? i really love the black color, but does it have any problems? like slanted keys, loose battery covers or anything like that?

and does it crack easily? because i have a Vaio(CS16) and it already has a small crack on it after 4 months.

Thanks

2. PieceofBritney thread starter macrumors newbie

3. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

The Alu MacBook (LED) has got a better screen than the polycarbonate MacBooks (CCFL). I'll highly suggest a base (2.0GHz) Alu MacBook if you're able to afford one. Good luck. :)

4. PieceofBritney thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh, i heard Alu ones are bad, then i guess screen of black ones are horrible right?=O

5. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

The Alu MB's screens are still going to be better than the non Alu MB's screens. Just my opinion. I'm sure others can answer your question better than I do. :eek:

6. aaquib macrumors 65816

aaquib

They're bad compared to the MacBook Air and Pro, but by no means bad for a notebook display. The LED display on the aluminum MacBook will give you a longer lasting, brighter display, but shouldn't have better viewing angles or deeper colours, as the panels are the same.