Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

QAZWSXEDCRFV

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2010
I have one and i love it! It doesn't seem like 70 dollars for a mouse is a good purchase, but it is totally worth it. I really like all the gestures you can do on it and it matches well with my macbook. Also have you checked out the magic track pad? It really cool to and its the same price.

Hoped I helped!!!

saxon48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Barad-dûr
I've had it since Christmas and I absolutely love it! Use it all the time with my MBP.

And a big +1 to BetterTouchTool. It really increases the possibilities of what you can do with your mouse.

Ygn

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2010
I've had one for several months and I love it, I use MagicPrefs to create my own gestures.

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
I have one and I absolutely LOVE IT! I use it whenever I use my MBP in clamshell mode... That is nearly 2-3, sometimes even 4 hours per day. I use it with BetterTouchTool, and it couldn't be any better. I can even use it as a trackpad with BetterTouchTool. One downside, though is that it can get very easily scratched. When I purchased it, I mistakenly thought it was glass, but obviously it is some sort of plastic composite. I hope this helps.

AlphaDogg

nexedzero

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2010
I recently got it and so far i love it. This is actully the first apple mouse i have that i have ever used from apple. I always hated apples mouses till this one.

Bodhi395

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
I just got a new iMac over the weekend and am using the Magic Mouse for the first time. I love everything about it, except the way is slides across the surface of my desk.

It seems to be far from smooth when I slide it around, and gives a rough feeling. I think its the two bars at the bottom aren't the smoothest. I'm wondering if I use it more they will get broken in a bit and be smoother.

Anyone else experience this issue?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.