Apple Magic Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by bLaZ3n, Aug 8, 2010.

1. bLaZ3n macrumors regular

2. QAZWSXEDCRFV macrumors newbie

I have one and i love it! It doesn't seem like 70 dollars for a mouse is a good purchase, but it is totally worth it. I really like all the gestures you can do on it and it matches well with my macbook. Also have you checked out the magic track pad? It really cool to and its the same price.

Hoped I helped!!!

3. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

As it has been out since 10/2009, many members on this board have it, but not everyone likes it due to its not really ergonomic form.

MRoogle might give you a dozen or hundred threads about it.

If you want to add more gestures to it: http://blog.boastr.net/

4. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

I've had it since Christmas and I absolutely love it! Use it all the time with my MBP.

And a big +1 to BetterTouchTool. It really increases the possibilities of what you can do with your mouse.

5. Ygn macrumors member

I've had one for several months and I love it, I use MagicPrefs to create my own gestures.

6. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

I have one and I absolutely LOVE IT! I use it whenever I use my MBP in clamshell mode... That is nearly 2-3, sometimes even 4 hours per day. I use it with BetterTouchTool, and it couldn't be any better. I can even use it as a trackpad with BetterTouchTool. One downside, though is that it can get very easily scratched. When I purchased it, I mistakenly thought it was glass, but obviously it is some sort of plastic composite. I hope this helps.

AlphaDogg

7. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

I recently got it and so far i love it. This is actully the first apple mouse i have that i have ever used from apple. I always hated apples mouses till this one.

8. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Mice ;)

9. Bodhi395 macrumors 6502a

I just got a new iMac over the weekend and am using the Magic Mouse for the first time. I love everything about it, except the way is slides across the surface of my desk.

It seems to be far from smooth when I slide it around, and gives a rough feeling. I think its the two bars at the bottom aren't the smoothest. I'm wondering if I use it more they will get broken in a bit and be smoother.

Anyone else experience this issue?

10. Hestian macrumors newbie

Love It!----Also use BetterTouchTool(Used since Christmas 2009--Gift to me)

11. bmpwe macrumors member