Apple Mail App

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ranger052, Nov 12, 2013.

1. ranger052 macrumors newbie

Hello,

Due to my job I get a lot of emails everyday, and I work in my macbook air but sometimes I need to do follow up on emails and I always end up forgetting it lol

So is there a way to add more stuff to apple mail client? I know for sure that with Office you can do that and much much more but I just refuse to use it lol I don't like it!

Please guys is there any kind of plugging or something to make apple mail more productive?

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

What do you need it to do that it doesn't do?

You can flag emails that you need to come back to.

3. ranger052 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, with outlook you can do follow op, you can set up reminders, you can send appointments.

Is there a way to add those functions to apple mail?

4. BinaryTim macrumors member

Your best bet

It sounds like this is a job for MailTags. I think it will do pretty much everything you are asking for. I've been using it for a couple of years and really like it.

They are working on version 4 (which they stated on their site they hope to have available by November 30, 2013), which will work on Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, but if you have Lion or Mountain Lion, MailTags 3 will work fine. If you're still on 10.6 Snow Leopard, then you'll want MailTags 2.

It is definitely worth the price, IMO. I also use their Mail Act-On application, which I find invaluable for managing my email.

Both have a free 30 day trial. You can find Indev's website here.