Apple Mini-Ipad flashing Apple Logo, no startup.

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by yong fang, Apr 18, 2013.

1. yong fang macrumors newbie

I am an American who lives in China and have an Apple Mini I-Pad.

I have had this device for about three months with no issues. I really love it because it is so lightweight and I can take it everywhere.

Problem:

The IPad will not start up, and all I get is a black screen with the Apple logo flashing, and then the Apple logo with a progress bar below. I have tried to turn the machine off to no avail. It just keeps flashing the Apple logo over and over and over again.

Earlier, it displayed a cable connection pointing towards the I Tunes logo. I thought we were getting somewhere, and then it went away and back to the Apple logo over and over again.

Stupid me?

I was downloading some games from a Chinese website. Even though I thought I left enough disc space by throwing away apps I was not using, I think that I may have overloaded the disc space. Now, I do not know what I am talking about.

I like Apple products, but their website is of absolutely no help whatsoever, and I am having great difficulty finding information. I would like to know if there is a solution before I take it down to some idiot here to have him crack the machine open and mucking it up. The Ipad was also bought in Macau, which is not technically Mainland China.

Any ideas?

2. Kinin2020 macrumors newbie

Try to force a reboot by pressing and holding power + home button until it goes black and starts to boot again