Apple Music - Allowing Explicit Content Disabled

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by droidgod, Jul 1, 2015.

1. droidgod macrumors newbie

I've just started using :apple:Music and searched for Metallica. And most of their albums are greyed out. After sometime searching for the answer i could see that all the Albums with the Explicit Content is greyed out.

I checked my Itunes settings and as i figured, the setting for "Restrict Music with Explicit Content" is checked.
    But here is the strange part : I cant 'uncheck' the option. The option is checked and greyed out.

Anyone have any idea how to uncheck that option and get access to Explicit Content?

Attached Files:

2. adityashah1989 macrumors 6502

3. droidgod thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I guess it's cause I'm on the Indian App Store. I'll just upload my own explicit versions of my songs to iCloud music and use it from there. I tried with some Metallica and Eminem stuff and that approach works.

4. adityashah1989 macrumors 6502

But Indian store did not block explicit content till iOS8.3. How do I listen to sports podcasts that are being blocked because they are listed as explicit?

Apple needs to fix this!

5. paneesh_huehue macrumors newbie

I have the iOS 8.3 restore file. The next first thing that I schedule for this weekend is to restore my phone back to iOS 8.3.