Apple Music...always playing

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by gwhizkids, Nov 27, 2015.

1. gwhizkids macrumors 68020

gwhizkids

Apple Music seems to have a mind of its own. It plays whether I ask it to or not. This is especially true when my phone (5s) is connected to my car audio (2015 Cadillac CTS with the Cadillac CUE system). Is there a way to get this to stop? I'm worried about the data usage, but really more just annoyed that Music starts playing whenever I turn on the car audio. Anyone seen this and gave a workaround?

2. MetalCores macrumors regular

MetalCores

I don't have a work around for this but was hoping it was going to be fixed in one of the updates. I will be listening to music on my phone and then music that I don't have downloaded will randomly start playing. This happened even when I tell the phone to only show music stored on the phone. Should be a option to only play music downloaded to the phone.

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Wonder if it's related to Pro Active Siri. For example I listen to podcasts when I drive home so every time I get in the car my podcasts start playing on it's own.

4. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Whatever you last play automatically starts playing. But the issue isn't iOS as such it's a feature of the Bluetooth connection and you can on most models disable play on connect. Well I can in my car and my last car.

The work around is to close the music app by sliding up in the multi task menu.

5. Rtr455 macrumors newbie

Super annoying. The same thing happens with Bluetooth in my car.

6. akosnitzky macrumors member

akosnitzky

Then it often starts again when you start up the Bluetooth.