Apple Music and Continuity

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by 3rdiguy, Oct 4, 2015.

1. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Does anyone know or have a idea if there will be a type of Continuity on Apple devices such as iPhone,iPad listening and the ability to pick right up from where you were listening on Apple TV? This worked with iTunes Radio and was pretty cool.

2. Tech198 macrumors G4

ya it would be. but i'm guessing it's the same reason why Apple music sin isn't yet on Apple TV, and that would be because of copyright reasons.

Even using Continuity, i don't think Apple would want u to listen to Apple music on a different device, but started from another device..

Its crazy.. cos its just streaming... not physical music u have as files...but its probably due to a control type issue with copyright holders as my only guess.

3. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

Apple Music is coming to the Apple TV on the new one getting released this month.

4. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

Yeah, I've been thinking this will come at some point. Apple Music had so many other things to work out first that I kind of wasn't surprised that it wasn't included in the initial release. I think it's kind of a given, considering Apple's focus of late on devices being able to pick up where the other left off (supposedly...)

That would be very cool though. I often wish I could just pick up my current radio feed or album/playlist position from my iPhone on my Mac when I get home.