Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CoriG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
Since upgrading to iOS 8.4 and the new apple music app, all of my own playlists automatically shuffle the songs. Does anyone know how to make it so that my playlists play songs in the order that I put the songs? The only way I can figure is to hit the "play next" button for every song in my playlist. That seems a bit tedious especially when I have over 100-300 songs in some of my playlists. Anyone have an idea how to not shuffle the songs?

Thanks!!

lchlch

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2015
Since upgrading to iOS 8.4 and the new apple music app, all of my own playlists automatically shuffle the songs. Does anyone know how to make it so that my playlists play songs in the order that I put the songs? The only way I can figure is to hit the "play next" button for every song in my playlist. That seems a bit tedious especially when I have over 100-300 songs in some of my playlists. Anyone have an idea how to not shuffle the songs?

Thanks!!
Start your playlist -> open the now playing screen -> tap on 2nd bottom icon from the left.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.